Section 8 Company
Apply for Section 8 Company Online & Get Approved By Central Govt. Of India @Rs 14000( Inclusive Rs : 1500 Government fees)
- Register your Section 8 company at Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Drafting & Filing by CA/CS
- Expert advice by CA/CS
- MCA processing and CIN
- RD license
- Company PAN & TAN
- Allotment of 2 DIN
- Estimated Income & Expenditure Account for the next 3years (mandatory for Sec-8 company registration)
A company is referred to as Section 8 Company when it registered as a Non-Profit Organization (NPO) or Non-Governmental organizations (NGOs) i.e. when it has motive of promoting arts, commerce, education, charity, protection of environment, sports, science, research, social welfare, religion and intends to use its profits (if any) or other income for under section 8(1a, 1b, 1c) of the Companies Act.
- Customer Support available in 6 different languages including English
- Free Consultations — Readily available!
- Free Company PAN, TAN Card, Form 14 and Form 15 Sec 8 Registration along with DIN allotment
- Facilitating Current Account opening from any preferred banking branch
- Drafting of Company Objective (AOA, MOA + MCA related Objections) at ZERO COST
- Free Drafting of SPICe+ Part A and SPICe+ Part B
- Call, E-mail, Chat Support
- Recommendable Service at an Unbeatable Price
- Seven DSC
- A panel of 25+ efficient Chartered Accountants who are always prepared to provide you the adequate online assistance.
- Our esteemed CAs will be preparing will handling your accounts personally
- India’s most efficient CA panel
- 360° corporate legal assistance
- Paperless documentation
Documents for One Person Company Registration
How we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Expert Will Call You & Receive All the Necessary Documents.
Our Experts will start Drafting the Requirements
Will Create DSC & the DIN Number of Director
MOA and AOA Drafting Submit
Your Documents will be Filed & Submitted to the ROC