Modify your Section 8 Company’s MOA
Modify your Section 8 Company’s Memorandum of Association through our Expert CA Panel
Get Green Bonanza Services OPC Pvt Ltd Assistance in Section 8 Company MOA Amendment at an Unbeatable Price!
The Memorandum of Association (MOA) is an important document of a company in certain Jurisdictions. While incorporating a Section-8 company, the memorandum is mandatory to be filed with the Registrars of Companies (ROC) and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It shows the company’s initial capital and the ‘object clause’ which lets the shareholders, creditors, and those dealing with the company know about what is the limit of range of operation.
For numbers of reasons, a Section 8 company’s MOA can be modified or amended. In the process, the concerned organization is required to follow the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the guidelines of the Registrar of Companies ROC.
- Country’s most Efficient CA panel will be managing MOA Amendment Procedure
- In-house Advisory Panel always available for in-depth Business & Legal Assistance
- Step-by-step Online guidance to get completed with MOA Amendment Process
- Free Consultations Available at Just a Click!
- Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
- Call, E-mail, Chat Support available in 6 different languages including English
- In case of changing the Name of the Section 8 Company
- Change of Registered Office of the Company
- Alteration in Capital Clause of the Company
- Change in a Company’s Members’
- If the Object Clause of the Company is modified
Requirements During Amending Section 8 Company’s MOA
A Board Meeting of the Section-8 company should be organized to approve the MOA Amendment from the managing authority.
Following the Board Meeting, the company’s Director should approve the MOA Amendment process by passing a special resolution.
Documentation of the Amended Memorandum of Association
Following the completion of the process, the amended MOA should be recorded in all the official documentation of the concerned Section 8 Company.
How we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Expert Will Call You & Receive All the Necessary Documents.
Our Experts will start Drafting the Requirements
Will Create DSC & the DIN Number of Director
MOA and AOA Drafting Submit
Your Documents will be Filed & Submitted to the ROC