Increase Your Company’s Authorized Capital
Increase Your Company’s Authorized Capital from India’s Recommended CA Panel @Rs8000
Get 360° Online Assistance for Increasing Authorized Capital of your Company by following the best regulatory standards
As per section 2(8) of the Companies Act, 2013 the capital which is authorized by the memorandum of the company to be the maximum amount of share capital of the company is called the authorized capital of the company.
- Country’s most Efficient CA panel will be managing Capital Increase Procedure
- In-house Advisory Panel always available for in-depth Business & Legal Assistance
- Step-by-step Online guidance to get completed with Authorized Capital Elevation Process
- Free Consultations Available at Just a Click!
- Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
- Call, E-mail, Chat Support available in 6 different languages including English
Following the incorporation procedure and continuing business operation, a company may need to increase the authorized capital for numerous reasons:
- Expanding business
- Preparation for new venture
- Hiring new Resource / Expertise on the Board
- Increasing number of Investors
Guided Requirements from your Company’s End
How we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Expert Will Call You & Receive All the Necessary Documents.
Our Experts will start Drafting the Requirements
Will Create DSC & the DIN Number of Director
MOA and AOA Drafting Submit
Your Documents will be Filed & Submitted to the ROC