FSSAI Annual Return
Now File your FSSAI Annual Return Online Safely from Home
Let India’s Recommended FSSAI Expert File Your Annual Return On-Time | Avoid Fine & Legal Complications
All Food Business Operators (FBOs) who possess food license and have an annual turnover of Rs. 12 lakh should file the annual return mandatory and within the due time. If anybody fails to file the returns within the stipulated time period, he may have to face grim penalties.
Every FBO’s who possess FSSAI Food License should submit their return if they have an annual turnover of Rs.12 lakh. Failing to file the return within given time shall face penalties. They should be mandatory to file their Half- yearly Return by 30th September/30th March and Annual Return by 31st May.
Every Business involved in food manufacturing, import, and export of food products or selling is required to file for the FSSAI annual return. Also, those who are involved in the manufacturing and distribution of dairy products should file for a half-yearly return.
FSSAI Form D1 as defined by the Food Safety Commissioner is made mandatory for the Food Business units who are involved in manufacturing, importing, labelling, packing, re-labelling, and re-packing irrespective of the production they are involved with.
The FSSAI Annual Return-Form D1 should be filed on or before 31st May in every fiscal year. However, the form is filed with the Licensing Authority depending upon the type of food products sold by the FBO in the preceding financial year.
FSSAI Form D2 is filed by the licenses who are involved in the manufacturing and distribution of milk or milk products. Whereas, Form D2 is filled from 1st April to 30th September and from 1st October to 31st March of every financial year.
The below-mentioned details are required to be included in the FSSAI Annual Return Form, are as follows:-
- Name of the Food product which is being manufactured, exported, imported, or handled.
- Bottle size, can size or size of any other packaging.
- Quantity in the metric ton.
- Value of Food product.
- Quantity in Kg which is being exported or imported.
- Selling price per unit of packaging or per kg.
- Name of the countries to where food products are exported.
- Rate per unit or kg of packaging CIF/FOB/
- Mandatory Last FSSAI Annual Returns.
- Required for Every type of Food Business units
- FSSAI Annual Return Filing
- Applicable for Food Ventures Manufacturing, Importing, Labelling, Packing, Re-labelling, and Re-Packaging
- Due Date– 31st May of Every Fiscal Year
- Rs. 100/day penalty for not Filing the Return
How we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Expert Will Call You & Receive All the Necessary Documents.
Our Experts will start Drafting the Requirements
Will Create DSC & the DIN Number of Director
MOA and AOA Drafting Submit
Your Documents will be Filed & Submitted to the ROC