Appointment of a Director
Online Procedure for Appointment of a Director as per the Companies Act, 2013 @Rs 3500/=
Complete the Process of Appointment of Director through 360° Online Assistance within the Quickest at an Unbeatable Price from India’s Recommended CA Panel.
A Company may appoint a new Director for several reasons. Sometimes it is because of hiring new expertise on the board or for the requirement of the company’s shareholders. The recommended CA panel of Green Bonanza Services OPC Pvt Ltd will complete the procedure of the Director’s Appointment following the MoA-AoA of the particular company & the Section 2(34) provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
As per the Act, an One Person Company, Private Limited Company, and Public Limited Company requires at least 1, 2, and 3 directors in-charge respectively. Apart from that, an organization can appoint a new director on numerous grounds:
- Bringing in new Talent and Proficiency
- Expanding business venture
- Death / Removal / Retirement of an existing director
- Requirement of woman director in the company (for companies with more than Rs.300 Crore annual turnover)
- Appointing a Nominee Director by the Central Govt. as per Section 161(3) of the Act (in case of mismanagement & oppression)
- Appointing an Independent Director following Section 149(6) of the Act
In a private company, following their Article of Association (AoA), the shareholders can appoint an individual as the director of that particular organization. In case of a Nominee Director, the Govt. of India carries out the necessary procedure. The individual being appointed as the director, should fulfill the following criterias:
- Age between 25-70
- Resident of India (Staying in India for not less than 12 months at a stretch)
- Not have been sentenced to imprisonment for any period
- Not have been detained under the Conservation of Foreign Exchange & Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974
- Country’s most Efficient CA panel will be Managing Director’s Appointment Process
- In-house Advisory Panel always at your disposal for in-depth Business Assistance
- Step-by-step Online guidance to get completed with Director’s Appointment process
- Customer Support available in 6 different languages including English
- Free Consultations Available at Just a Click!
- Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
- Call, E-mail, Chat Support
Required Documents for Appointment of Director process
How we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Expert Will Call You & Receive All the Necessary Documents.
Our Experts will start Drafting the Requirements
Will Create DSC & the DIN Number of Director
MOA and AOA Drafting Submit
Your Documents will be Filed & Submitted to the ROC